New Monster: Kulve TarothAn elder dragon that protects itself with a glittering coat of metal. Its ecology and coat differ with each sighting, thus requiring more thorough investigation.
Release DateNovember 2, 2018 (UTC)
- - You must update your game to the latest version before playing the Kulve Taroth Siege.
- - The Kulve Taroth Siege is available for a limited time only.
- - The Kulve Taroth Siege will also be available for limited periods in the future. Please check the Steam version event schedule to find out when it's available!
Event Quest Schedule
Kulve Taroth Siege
The Kulve Taroth Siege is one-of-a-kind quest in which you cooperate with all other hunters in your Online Session to destroy the horns of the monster Kulve Taroth. Once you've completed the siege, you'll receive special "Taroth Siege Rewards" according to how many research objectives you completed during the siege.
To access the Kulve Taroth Siege, you must first reach hunter rank 16 or higher, at which point you will be able to find Kulve Taroth traces during expeditions and optional quests. Once you've collected enough traces, speak to the Admiral (he'll have a blue "!" over his head) in Astera. After the council session that follows, you'll be able to access the siege from the Gathering Hub!
- - You can only post or join a Kulve Taroth Siege from the quest counter in the Gathering Hub (the Celestial Pursuit).
- - You can join a Kulve Taroth Siege partway through, but you cannot an SOS flare during the quest.
- - Once you have fully completed a Kulve Taroth Siege, you must collect your rewards before you are able to participate in another.
- - Once you have completed a Kulve Taroth Siege, you can still join or post a siege for another Kulve Taroth. When you start a new siege, your Kulve Taroth Pursuit Level, Reward Level, and Reward Points will be reset.
- - If you leave an Online Session for whatever reason before a siege has been fully completed, you will still be able to collect any rewards you may have earned up to the Reward Level at the time you left the session.
- - Rewards can be claimed even after the Kulve Taroth Siege is no longer available.
Obtain Kulve Taroth Materials to Create and Upgrade All-New Equipment!
Click here for more details on updates and bug fixes!
(Links to official Steam page for Monster Hunter: World.)